Basics of canine genetics for breeders (22.06.2023)
Why genetic is important for dog breeders?
- to achieve the breeding goal
- to understand the inheritance of coat colour
- to understand how genetic disorders are inherited
- how birth defects or deformations occur and develop and how are they inherited
- to analise pedigees of dogs
- to predict the character of dogs
What are we going to talk about during the webinar?
- basic definitions
- rules of inheritance
- interactions between allels and genes
- qualitative and quantitative traits
And how to connect the above with dogs.
LECTURE (approx. 3 HOURS) WILL TAKE PLACE ON JUNE 22, 2023 AT 7:00 PM
In addition (and very important!) you get:
- access to the recording of the webinar for 7 days after the lecture!
* Minimum number of participants - 6